Participants contribute voluntarily to the success of the survey. To reward participation, Adoc Talent Management is awarding gifts in the form of vouchers or electronics (laptop, tablets, etc.).
Approximately $2000 will be awarded. It will be shared among the top 10 PhDetectives. Winners will be determined by the number of points obtained and the Badge grade reached.
Until survey submissions are terminated, the exact value of the gifts will remain indeterminate, depending on the score results and Badge grades achieved.
PhDetectives is not a commercial operation nor an advertising lottery.
The goal of the contest is to get a maximum number of people to answer the survey.
When a target you have contacted (with the personal link that is generated in the app) uses the link to confirm their identity, you earn:
- 10 points when the target clicks on the provided link
- 50 points when the target completes the survey
- 5 additional points if the target becomes a PhDetective
Bonuses are awarded as follows:
- 3 additional points if a target responds to you after having not responded when contacted by another PhDetective
- 5 additional points if a target is on another PhDetective’s target list and you find the target before them
- 10 additional points each time a target was rejected by another PhDetective, and then accepts your invitation
Ranking is generated based on the points you accumulate in the contest. You can also get badges depending on your actions in the contest.
This badge is obtained after your registration
This badge is obtained after finding 10 PhDs
This badge is obtained after finding 40 PhDs
This badge is obtained after finding 80 PhDs
This badge is obtained after finding 150 PhDs
This badge is obtained after logging in for 3 consecutive days
This badge is obtained after logging in for 7 consecutive days
This badge is obtained after logging in for 15 consecutive days
This badge is obtained after recruiting 5 people
This badge is obtained after recruiting 10 people
This badge is obtained after recruiting 20 people